Annual Dues, in the amount of $50, are due on April 1st of every year.
Online Dues Payment Now Available through PayPal
You may submit your dues, in the amount of $50, through PayPal below. Please enter your name and street address (house number and street name only) and then click on the PayPal button to be directed to the secure PayPal site. You do not have to have a PayPal account to submit your dues online.
Mail your check, in the amount of $50, made out to the Greater Stonehenge Civic Association, to: Greater Stonehenge Civic Association, P.O. Box 84, Midlothian, VA 23113. Be sure to include your name and street address with your payment so we can credit your account accordingly.
Your Dues Are a Good Investment in Your Neighborhood
Your support of the Greater Stonehenge Civic Association (GSCA) ensures that we are able to invest the needed funds to maintain our property values and host events and programs that promote a sense of community that our residents desire.
Your $50 Annual Dues for the Greater Stonehenge Civic Association cover the following expenses (including, but not limited to):
- Maintaining both entrances (Courthouse and Midlothian Turnpike) and the island area at Edenberry and Rexmoor.
- Community events such as the Cinco de Mayo Block Party and the Community Yard Sale.
- Costs related to meetings for the Association. Includes facility rentals, as well as any food and beverage costs.
- Preserving the value of our residential community through advocating before the Planning Commission and/or Board of Supervisors of Chesterfield County, as appropriate, for its future well-being.
- Maintenance and costs associated with the Association website.
- Reserved funds for contingencies that might require professional support.
- Printed materials for communications, as well as mailing costs.
Thank you for supporting your Greater Stonehenge Civic Association.
If you have questions about your dues, please contact your Board Treasurer, Cynthia Bays, at firstname.lastname@example.org.