- This event has passed.
2018 ANNUAL MEETING POSTPONED!
2018-03-21 @ 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
THIS MEETING HAS BEEN POSTPONED! PLEASE CHECK BACK FOR THE RESCHEDULED TIME AS WE WORK OUT THE LOGISTICS. Join your Greater Stonehenge Civic Association for our Annual Meeting. We will review 2017 accomplishments, what’s upcoming in the 2018 calendar year, and hear from residents about their concerns. We welcome residents, whether members or not, to come and check us out and take the opportunity to meet your GSCA Board, Block Liaisons and fellow neighbors.
We will be accepting member renewals at this meeting, should you wish to pay your annual dues while you are in attendance.
On the agenda for the evening:
- Special Guests Chesterfield County Board of Supervisors Vice-Chair Leslie Haley (Midlothian District) and Christopher Winslow (Clover Hill District)
- Update from Ian Hoyle – StyleCraft 55+ Community
- Report on Traffic Study Conducted in Stonehenge
- 2017 Civic Association in Review
- Financials/Budget Report Out
- Communications Overview
- Looking ahead to 2018
- Opportunities for you to get involvedLight refreshments will be served.
Stonehenge Golf & Country Club – Livesay Room